The Aark Collective Iconic Graphite Chronograph Review
The Aark Collective Iconic Graphite Chronograph is absolutely stunning. The design is sleek, minimalist and classic all the while maintaining a uber modern trendy look. It has a 1:10 chronograph Japanese Quartz movement. The case is made out of 316L Aircraft-grade stainless steel and has been PVD ion plated. PVD (physical vapor deposition) is a method of depositing compound materials onto the surface of things like tools, watches, etc… to strengthen them, change the look, etc…
The buckle is stainless steel (the same material the case is made out of) and the 20mm Italian Calf Leather band is comfortable and durable. The design looks a bit like an improved on Movado design and the price point is very attractive coming in at MSRP $379 (US).
Here are some of the specifications:
- Case Size: 42mm Diameter
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Finishing: PVD Black
- Movement: Japanese Quartz Movement
- Bezel: Rotating Bezel
- Crown / Pushers: Stainless Steel
- Lens: Sapphire Coated Mineral Glass
- Case Back: Stainless Steel
- Strap: 20mm Italian Calf Leather
- Buckle: PVD Stainless Steel
- Battery Life: 3 Years
- Water Resistance: 50 Meters
- Accuracy: +/-20 Seconds / Month
- Wrist Fitting: Aprx. 165mm – 195mm
- Weight: 91 Grams
- Warranty 2 Years
All in all we found teh Aark Collective Iconic Graphic Chronograph stunning and very appealing. It is a fun fashion watch that gets a lot of questions, won’t break the bank, and is sturdy enough for daily use.
We give the Aark Collective Iconic Graphic Chronograph 4 out of 5 stars. It is an excellent chronograph.