The Jura Capresso IMPRESSA C9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center is a very nice super automatic espresso machine. Sleek black and silver looks and a stainless steel vacuüm thermal container make this machine stand out as a conversation piece for any kitchen or small office space.
The Jura Capresso IMPRESSA C9 comes with the all the standard “coffee-tech”. Meaning you put the beans in, it grinds them, pre-soaks the beans with the right temperature blast of filtered water, pauses and presses the coffee under just the right pressure to extract that wonderful thick crema that lets you know things are being done right.
The IMPRESSA C9 One Touch grinds from 5 to 16 grams of coffee and will go from mild to extra strong on the settings side. You can select from cappuccino, café mocha, or latte with just one button without moving the cup. The thermal container will hold milk cold for up to eight hours so you don’t really have to worry about it at all (assuming you have moderate use, you will be refilling it before those 8 hours are up and all you have to do is remember to throw it in the fridge at night).
Features and Benefits
- One Touch Cappuccino, froth and steams milk, grinds, tamps and brews the coffee for
a perfect cappuccino or latte right into your cup, just with one touch of a button… without moving the cup.
- 14 oz. stainless steel vacuüm thermal container keeps cold milk cold for up to 8 hours.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum
flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- The IMPRESSA C9 One Touch grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to
- Choose from two temperature settings and three strength levels.
- Preprogrammed beverage buttons for Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino/Latte, Milk Portion and Hot Water Portion:
- 1 espresso, 2 espresso, 1 coffee, 2 coffees, 1 cappuccino, 1 latte, 1 latte macchiato, hot milk… all at the touch of a button… and never move the cup!
- All beverages can be changed during brewing or re-programmed to your specific taste.
- 64 oz. removable water container. Good for 40 espresso at a time.
- Integrated professional solid steel conical burr grinder for consistent and aroma saving grinding. Six settings allow you to adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans – from light to dark roasts.
- 8 oz. bean container. Grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling.
- CLEARYL Water Care System. Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all calcium and eliminates decalcifying altogether.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee. Use for decaf or flavored coffees. The moment you lift the lid of the funnel, the C9 One Touch knows that you want to use pre-ground coffee. It actually asks you via the display to add ground coffee.
- 18-bar power pump with 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system. Fast continuous operation for use at home or in the office.
How does this translate to the real world of everyday use? To be honest… it’s amazing. There is a downside… you will be drinking a lot more coffee and when you aren’t drinking it… you will be thinking of it. The Jura Capresso IMPRESSA C9 is a rugged machine, just like the rest of the Jura Capresso line, it will last for years and give you a lot of pleasure. I really enjoyed reviewing the Jura Capresso IMPRESSA C9 Coffee Center. It has improved my productivity by giving me a lot more energy! I looked around for a good deal on the Jura Capresso IMPRESSA C9 One Touch and found a place we know of that has the goods! You can check them out they are called 1stincoffee.com they give you a free pound of coffee with each purchase along with a “Perfect Cup” coffee Mug that looks pretty neat.