Le Bon Garcon Caramels are absurdly good. When we do our 2013 Reviewboard Magazine Valentine’s Day Gift List we get pitched by every boutique candy maker on the planet. So when I got this e-mail and saw caramels I was thinking “OK, yah yah more caramel, sure whatever send it and we’ll try it out”. So.. yah… I was wrong. I’d order these by the bushel if I wasn’t already a diabetic :p Le Bon Garcon Caramels are seriously the best caramels I’ve ever eaten. I’m 42 yrs old and I’ve travelled all over the world and I absolutely adore them. There are many different varieties to select, you have the following choices:
- Caramour – Exotic yet familiar–Caramour blends blood orange with a romantic vanilla finish and spicy peppery undertones.
- Macadamia Nut – Macadamia nuts intensify the butter and cream, creating a delightful crunchy and buttery caramel.
- Mango-Passionfruit – Mango and passion-fruit give this tangy, tart candy an unusual kick.
- Salted Caramel – Salt, butter and caramel combine to make a savory sweet confection that melts in your mouth.
- Assorted Box – An assortment of all of our caramels–Macadamia Nut, Mango-Passionfruit, and Salted.
If you love caramels you should do yourself a favor and get them for the person you love for this Valentine’s Day. That way you can share them It’s the gift that keeps on giving LOL! 5 out of 5 stars for the Le Bon Garcon Caramels – They are the best. We are also awarding them the 2013 Reviewboard Magazine Best Buy Award!